Have you heard of Ebay’s Retail Revival? This fantastic program focuses on helping local businesses thrive in a globalizing economy. Their motto is ‘Stay Local, Sell Global’, and what better way to do that then by enabling small businesses to sell online all over the world? To date, they have worked with 2 other U.S. cities (Akron and Lansing) and as of their announcement last week, have now chosen Greensboro, NC. The city’s goal is to enroll 100 businesses in the program, so if you’re a local retailer, sign up via this form! See a sneak peak of what’s in store for our local businesses by watching the video below and read on to hear more about the program…
Overview of the program:
Retail Revival is an intensive, 12-month e-commerce and business training program that offers participating small businesses ongoing support to launch and grow on eBay. Specifically, participants can look forward to:
- Onboarding Support: eBay will provide Retail Revival participants hands-on assistance with setting up their accounts and stores on eBay.
- Training & Education: Through customized training and learning opportunities, participating sellers will get a full eBay education covering listing optimization, inventory management, promotional tactics and much more.
- Community: Retail Revival provides opportunities for participants to network with other eBay sellers in Greensboro and beyond, both in-person and online, to enable peer-to-peer learning, sharing and support.
- Ongoing Support: Retail Revival sellers are supported by a dedicated expert customer service team tasked with getting to know their businesses and charting a unique path to growth through technical assistance and strategic guidance.
- Store Subscription: Retail Revival sellers receive a complimentary one-year Premium store subscription, which offers free listings, shipping supplies and other valuable perks.
- Marketing & PR: eBay will highlight and help drive traffic to participating sellers’ eBay stores through a dedicated landing page on eBay.com. eBay will also feature select Retail Revival sellers across its online properties and social media channels and continually seek coverage of the Retail Revival program with local, regional and national press outlets.
Fungi is dedicated to helping businesses throughout the Triad be successful online. We see this as an amazing opportunity for local retailers to build more sustainable businesses and stay local. If you’re unsure if this program is a fit for you, or you’d like to know more from our local team, reach out to us by sending an email to email@example.com.
Know someone who would be a perfect fit? Share this post with them via email, Facebook or LinkedIn.
More details from Ebay below…