Website Remarketing / Retargeting Ads
Be on their minds… and their screens
What is Remarketing?
Have you ever found the perfect pair of sunglasses on Amazon and left without buying them? Then, for days or weeks after you see those same glasses on nearly every site you visit, Facebook, CNN, YouTube and more? That’s called remarketing – the most efficient (and underused) form of internet marketing available to businesses.
Our Remarketing Management Involves:
- Developing a series of designed banner and text ads
- Placing them on specific sites where your customers hang out
- Creating an advertising budget
- Letting the program loose on your target audience!
How Does Remarketing Help?
Potential customers visit your website everyday, but they don’t always stick around to buy what you’re selling. With remarketing:
- Banner ads, social media advertisements and more go to work for your company
- Your brand appears only on the screens of people who have expressed an interest in your company, by visiting your site
- This gives you more reach and access to an untapped pool of clients
Why do you need Remarketing?
What better way to expand your business than with a marketing strategy that doesn’t require your constant attention? Remarketing, like those offered by Google and other programs, are low cost and high return: You only pay when someone clicks on your ad.
We use our experience and industry know-how to craft a custom plan and design that targets your desired customer and drives repeat visitors who are ready to buy to your site.
Get Noticed Today
We want to help you tap the potential audience that’s out there so you’are always on their minds
[contact-form-7 id=”1187″ title=”Homepage Form”]