Public Relations In The Digital Age
Without question, the art and science of public relations has been transformed like no other communication vehicle over the past several years. Planning and implementing your efforts to influence or change the public’s perception has never been more readily accessible or more fast and effective. From monitoring your brand and mitigating negative comments and sentiments in social media to developing an online media press room on your website, public relations can be seamlessly integrated into your digital efforts.
Fungi Marketing has helped many businesses and organizations embrace public relations in lieu of more cost-prohibitive advertising campaigns.
The key is knowing when and how to use public relations. That’s where FMI can be your PR guide especially when your needs encompass one or more of the following:
- Launching a new brand/product/business (without ever physically mailing a release)
- Developing a digital crisis management plan
- Creating a thought leader position for your customers and/or industry
- Generating positive image awareness in social media communities
- Announcing company successes such as expansions, new hires, industry awards and exclusive agreements
Often, the benefits our clients see from engaging in online public relations are amplified beyond traditional methods. We’ll utilize interactive, online initiatives so you’ll benefit from:
- Reduced printing costs
- Avoiding clutter and standing out from the crowd
- Precise targeting to peak interest
- Building credibility quickly
- Managing your image with real time response
Fungi Marketing provides a complete and thorough plan that understands your company’s business situation and your goals. We set objectives that are measurable and specific. We develop an editorial calendar for planned events and walk you through how to handle unexpected crisis management situations.