When Fungi Marketing was first introduced to SPEVCO in 2015, they were going through an overhaul to their sales and marketing efforts. As a part of the 2016 plan, we worked closely with their team to design a brand new website as well as develop a fully integrated lead nurturing program (both outlined below).
- 77.8% of traffic landed first on the homepage
- Average page load time was 6.6 seconds
- Homepage bounce rate was over 82% (one of the highest site-wide)
Strategy For Driving New Leads:
- Make it easier to contact us
- Provide more opportunities to capture information
- Nurture web visitors into leads via remarketing and automation
- Drive more qualified traffic via social to start
- Assist sales with CRM and pre-built triggered communications
Created goals in Google Analytics for the following:
- Home Contact Form
- Contact Us Form
- RDV Form
- Catalog Signup
- Newsletter Sign-Up
Within three months of launching the new website, signup forms, remarketing and automated email funnels SPEVCO was averaging 40 new leads (form submissions) for their sales reps per month, more than double what they had been experiencing prior.
Looking for a website designer in Greensboro or the greater Triad, NC? Or want to learn more about our Greensboro marketing company? Contact us today.